We would like to inform you that eSecure with its registered office in Rzeszow at Hoffmanowej 19 street, is the administrator of personal data provided by you. Your personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
In addition, we would like to inform you that:
1) Your personal data may be processed for commercial and marketing purposes, the legal basis for processing is article 6 section 1 point f of EU GDPR, where the legitimate aim is running a business. It applies to sending information (via email) among others about webinars and new features.
2) Your personal data may be processed for partner program membership or contacting eSecure (after providing contact information in a form) the legal basis for processing is article 6 section 1 point a of EU GDPR, (consent). Consent may be withdraw after contacting us email@example.com
3) The recipients of your personal data may be:
- persons authorized by Administrator – i.e. employees and associates who have access to personal data to fulfill their duties,
- our authorized partners,
- authorized state bodies, including supervisory authorities, within the scope of their powers.
4) Your personal data will be kept for a period 30 years from the date of last processing. Except if occurred: withdraw of consent, application to erase personal data or application to restrict processing. In any of those cases the period for which the personal data will be stored will be determined individually.
5) You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing and have the right to object the processing, as well as to transfer your data.
6) In the event you believe that processing of your data violates regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to file a complaint to supervisory authority – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7) Providing personal data is voluntary. If you do not provide data it is possible that we (eSecure) may not be able to contact you.
8) Your personal data is not used for automatic decision making, including profiling.
In order to exercise your rights or if you have any questions regarding processing of your data, please contact us:
1. By email: